Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Annual Wolfpack Christmas/Hanukkah/Festivus

Nothing beats celebrating the holidays over and over again. Especially after the fact! Unlike my teacher friends, I had to go back to work on Tuesday, so having a post-Christmas celebration to look forward to on Wednesday was a perfect way to break up the week!

The decorations at my place are still going strong - even if the stockings are a bit lighter. The tree has gained new decorations, in the form of these gorgeous dangly earrings from my roomie/bestie Nic:


I'm thankful that I have friends who know me so well! And with this being such a short week (I'm taking Friday off to start New Year's early in Atlantic City), a Wednesday night shindig was a perfect way to break things up.

But I'm still working on 100 things to do in 2012. Expect to see them after January 1.  Until then, I'm still brainstorming. I want 100 meaningful, yet totally doable goals. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment